Menlo School's College Counseling program is designed to guide parents and students through the search and application process and to explore all that is involved in selecting a college.
Menlo's College Counseling Handbook is a comprehensive "road map" of information for you—and we'll be your supportive guides along the way. The handbook is located in the "Handouts" section of the College Counseling website.
Our approach is:
- Student centered-because at Menlo, everything we do puts students at the center of their own learning
- All about finding the right "match" between college and student
- Built around one-on-one, individualized counseling
What we do:
- Guide students and families down the college admissions "road" with plenty of resources and support
- Help students choose the most rigorous yet balanced high school academic program for their individual goals
- Provide one-on-one counseling, with the student at the center and the family and counselor as peripheral forces
- Help students find the right colleges
- Write a personalized letter of recommendation for each student and support faculty recommendations
- Cultivate personal relationships with colleges and universities
- Assure complete, accurate and on-time distribution of official documents
We look forward to working with you!
Posted September 12
Students and Parents for Grades 10-12: The Naviance sign-on site is:
MENLO SCHOOL'S CEEB CODE: 051960
Posted October 29