Support MSA Programs at NO COST TO YOU
Here's how you can help:
- eScrip: Sign up, update Grocery, Credit/Debit cards and confirm Menlo School as your designated school (Safeway, Draegers, and MollieStones donate up to 5%)
- eScrip Online Mall: Sign into “My eScrip”, and Merchants contribute up to 10% of purchases (Apple, Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, Coach, Expedia,+100s more)
- Amazon.com: Start all your Amazon shopping through this special link for up to 8% contributed to Menlo School
- Target REDcard: Target donates 1% of your purchases on its REDcard when you designate Menlo School PLUS you get 5% off EVERY DAY online and at store (iPads too!)
- Cheeky Monkey Toys: Mention Shop 4 Menlo during checkout Nov 23 - Dec 7 and 10% is donated to Menlo.
below to make sure your everyday shopping, around town and online, is benefiting the Menlo
How does it work?
Local and online businesses commit
to donating a percentage of sales to the MSA when participating shoppers (like
YOU) make purchases at their stores or websites using registered cards, by
following special links, etc. You do not donate a thing--you simply sign
up, then SHOP as usual.
The generous retailers you shop
with give back to our school as a way of saying thank you for your business.
The funds donated to the Menlo
School Association by our retail fundraising partners directly benefit Parent
Education and Faculty Support programs.
Several retail fundraising
opportunities that benefit Menlo are described below. Please take a few
minutes to enroll in some (or all) of the programs. Ask your neighbors and
family to participate, too. Every dollar counts.
- Visit http://www.escrip.com/ to set up (or update) your eScrip account. Make sure you list “Menlo School Association”
(Group ID# 140432382) as your beneficiary group. Register all of your
credit & debit cards (personal & business) and your grocery loyalty
cards (Safeway & Draeger’s, for example). Every time you spend with
those cards at participating stores Menlo earns up to 10% from the
Users~ log in to your account to update & add cards. Note: Safeway requires customers to “renew
their commitment” annually on the eScrip site. It is as easy as a couple of clicks!
- Bookmark this link to the eScrip Online Mall. Every time
you shop online, initiate your search here so the MSA receives up to 16% of your purchase. Select from 1000+ name brand merchants, including Amazon, Apple, Dell, Expedia, Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma and more.
Users Only - Install the eScrip AutoEARN web application
which will help identify participating retailers automatically when you shop
online. (This way you can avoid starting each online 'shopping trip' through the eScrip Online Mall link, as described above.)
for eScrip Dining at
to earn cash for Menlo (up to 5% of your bill) when you dine at participating
local restaurants (including Janta in Palo Alto or Blowfish
on Santana Row.)
- Amazon.com has reinstated its affiliate program, so the MSA can once again earn up to 8.5% of general purchases made from this link. BOOKMARK this link to Amazon.com right away and start all your Amazon shopping here: http://www.amazon.com/?tag=menlscho-20
you have a Target REDCard® Visa® be sure to enroll in the “Take Charge of Education”
program. Target Stores will donate up to 1% of your purchases to the
MSA. Click here
or call (800) 316-6142 to assign “Menlo School” (ID# 3481) as your designated
beneficiary. (Apply for a Target REDCard® at https://redcard.target.com/redcard/rc_main.jsp)
VILLAGE STATIONERS (all locations)
- During the month of August and September, ask your cashier to credit "Menlo School" so 10% of purchases will be donated to the MSA.
for a OneCause
selecting “Menlo School” as your cause. Then, simply shop online starting
with the retailer links listed on the OneCause site.
money for the MSA for every qualified search initiated using the Yahoo! Search engine on the OneCause Toolbar.
time you shop at Kepler's bookstore in Menlo Park, ask your cashier to
credit “Menlo School” so 6% of your purchases will be donated to the MSA.
many ways can YOU help?
register for as many of the participating programs as you can, use the tools
and links, then shop, shop, shop!
have questions or would like assistance – to register or update your accounts –
please send an email to email@example.com or contact your Shop 4
Menlo reps: Jennifer Barrett (MS) or Darcy Leschly (US).