Through the Nutrislice app, FLIK Dining offers contact-free boxed lunches throughout the school year.
Nutrislice Lunch Ordering Program
To order lunches from FLIK Dining on campus, each student will need to set up a Nutrislice account (instructions below) and place your order by the Monday the week BEFORE you come to campus. You can place an order up to two weeks ahead of time.
- Visit Menlo School’s menu at Menloschool.Flikisdining.com, and for first-time visitors, click on “View Menus.” (You can also access it by finding Menlo School in the FlikisDining mobile app.)
- To create an account, go to the navigation menu in the upper right corner and select “Log In” and then “Create Account.” Each person who will be placing orders needs to create their own account.
Ordering and pick-up
- To place an order once you have an account, simply:
- Sign in to your account.
- Students need to enter their grade level; faculty/staff should select that option.
- Select one entrée choice per day to add it to your order.
- Check out by clicking the “shopping bag icon” in the upper right-hand corner, then enter any dietary requirements, and submit your order.
- You will receive your order confirmation by email.
- NOTE: All orders must be placed by the previous Monday at 4:00 pm to receive lunch for the following week. You can order up to two weeks in advance.
- Students will pick up their orders at the designated locations at the beginning of lunch break. Faculty and staff can select a pick up location during the checkout process.
If ordering through the app, remember to adjust your settings to accept push notifications so we can remind you to place your orders before the deadline!
Need to cancel your lunch order?
All cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. If you’d like to cancel your lunch, please log in to your Nutrislice account:
- Select “Order History”.
- Click “Cancel” under the order you’d like to cancel.
Questions? Need Help?
Contact your FLIK Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.