For College Representatives
Menlo School Profile
Scheduling a Visit
- We schedule visits during the fall only. This year: August 30 through October 28
- Visits this fall will be in-person and virtual.
- Please read through our campus visitor policy below in its entirety before scheduling your visit. After reading through the campus visitor policy, if you find that a virtual visit is a better fit for you, please schedule your visit for one of our 10:00-10:30 am virtual visit time slots in SCOIR .
COVID In-Person Campus Visitor Policy
All visitors must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status when they enter our campus (photo of vaccination card or uploaded card to a mobile device is acceptable). Visitors will check in either at the main reception desk in the Upper School, where they will be issued a visitor pass. Only fully vaccinated individuals can come on campus at this time. You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms , please reschedule your visit. If you are not feeling 100% well and you are exhibiting any of the following common COVID-19 symptoms, regardless of vaccination status, you should stay home and not come to campus: headache, a new loss of taste or smell, fever or chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath/congestion/difficulty breathing, runny nose, fatigue, nausea or vomiting, muscle or body aches, diarrhea.
- If you’d like to set up an in-person or virtual visit to Menlo, please use SCOIR to schedule your College Rep Visits. If you already have an account, please schedule your visit through SCOIR . If you do not have an account with SCOIR, go here to create one, it’s free! If you have trouble with using SCOIR, you may email Bridget Allard .
Directions and Parking
- Directions & Map
- Parking: as you enter campus off of Valparaiso Avenue, the main parking lot is directly on your right. Park in any available spot marked “Visitor Parking”
Other High Schools in our Area
- Atherton: Menlo-Atherton High School, Sacred Heart Preparatory
- Hillsborough: Crystal Springs Uplands School
- Los Altos: Pinewood School
- Palo Alto: Castilleja School, Eastside College Preparatory School, Gunn High School, Kehillah Jewish High School, Palo Alto High School
- Portola Valley: Woodside Priory School
- Redwood City: Sequoia High School, Summit Preparatory Charter High School
- San Mateo: The Nueva School
- Woodside: Woodside High School