A Campus Visit helps you get a better sense of what it feels like to be a student at Menlo, and it’s a great way for us to learn more about you.
What you’ll do.
During your Campus Visit, you’ll visit morning classes, eat lunch (free!) in our cafeteria with your Menlo student ambassador, and meet with an Admissions Officer or a member of the faculty. Dress is casual—your visit is meant to be a relaxed and enjoyable experience.
What you need to know.
Complete the Preliminary Application on Ravenna before scheduling your Campus Visit. An interview is required for all applicants.
- Applicants to sixth grade will complete the required interview during the Campus Visit.
- Applicants to ninth grade will return to campus for one of our Interview Days.
- Skype interviews are available for applicants that do not live locally. Please contact our office to schedule.
- Campus Visits for applicants to our sixth grade take place from late September until the end of January. Please select an available date on Ravenna to schedule your visit.
- Visitors should arrive at 8:00 am and expect to stay on campus until 2:00 pm.
- Parents are also invited to an informational meeting and tour, at 8:20 am, with a member of our Admissions Team on the day of their child’s Campus Visit.
- Should a full campus visit not be available, please contact our office to schedule a one-hour visit, which includes the required interview.
Complete the Preliminary Application on Ravenna before scheduling your visit.
- Campus Visits for applicants to ninth grade take place from mid-September through mid-January. Please select an available date on Ravenna to schedule your visit.
- Visitors will be on campus from 8:15 am until 2:00 pm or from 10:15 am to 3:00 pm, depending on the date of their visit.
- Parents are also invited to an informational meeting and tour with members of our Admissions Team on the day of their child’s Campus Visit.