Diving deep into global study.
Global Scholar IP
The Global Scholar program is designed to foster global competency and engagement while encouraging students who have demonstrated a serious interest and achievement in global studies at Menlo through coursework, language study, community service, and travel. Scholars complete prerequisite courses in World Languages and Social Science, and the program culminates in the Global Scholars Course, an honors capstone course that teaches advanced research skills and provides a forum for the completion of the scholar’s major interdisciplinary thesis project, preparing them for a formal defense and presentation of their work. Learn more here.
GLobal Scholar Research Paper Examples
- Caroline Wheeler: “Conceptions of Conception: Definitions of the Beginning of Life and Their Effect on Abortion Regulation”
- Maya Varma: “Men, Women, and Cultural Benchmarks: Gender Roles and Social Organization of the Khasi and Kerala Cultures”
- Deena Nazem: ”The G Word: Genocide and Gradations of Horror ”
- Jessie Rong: “Leftover Women and the Status of Feminism in Urban China”
- Kira Sze: “How Students Think About Learning: Growth Mindset In International Contexts”