Carpool & GO CAR
Looking for carpool partners? Don’t know who lives in your neighborhood? Looking for a ride to that soccer game in Sunnyvale?
With Menlo’s private community on Zimride, you can coordinate all your carpooling needs.
Click here to log in to Zimride’s Menlo School portal—just use your regular Menlo website User ID and password.
You can track your efforts through Zimride’s Commute Calendar. Note that a carpool is defined as a driver and one or more passengers, all of whom are faculty/staff or students.
Sometimes you just need to get off campus. You took the train to work, but you need to run to the bank during your free period. What to do? Use GO CAR. Menlo offers two cars that faculty and staff can sign out during the school day to run quick trips. To use a car, send a request to JT. He’ll handle all the scheduling—with a smile, as always!
Here are some of the details:
- GO CAR is available to those faculty and staff signed up for the GO MENLO program.
- GO CAR is available 7:30 am-4:30 pm.
- Call JT ahead of time to reserve your car.
- To use a car, you just need to show JT your driver’s license when you check out.
- You can use the car for as long as you need that day.
- Gas and insurance are covered.