Keep in the loop with the Menlo Magazine.
Menlo Magazine has traditionally been published and mailed to the community twice per year. In March 2019, we launched a new digital magazine that features stories about Menlo, alumni news, and photographs and videos of campus happenings. While we plan to continue publishing one print version of the magazine/annual report each autumn, we are trying this online publication for our winter issue, which allows for more engagement and interactivity and is more environmentally friendly. As you scroll through, be sure to look for symbols indicating video, photo galleries, and additional information. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to hearing your feedback.
In This Issue:
- Read how Menlo students can chart their own course as IP Scholars
- Learn about a new Sustainable Engineering course that has students examining the history and future of water
- Watch a video recap of the School’s recent Global Expo celebration
- Hear from Head of School Than Healy
- See what some of our alumni are up to
- View photos and updates from the fall and winter arts and athletics events
- Check out more school news and happenings
- Click to launch the Spring 2019 digital magazine.