Shop 4 Menlo
Support Menlo at NO COST to you!
Buying your iPad?
Purchase through the Apple Store at the eScrip Online Mall (remember to Sign-in) OR the Menlo Amazon.com site and up to 4% of sales will go to Menlo School
If you have questions or would like assistance – to register or update your accounts – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How does it work?
Local and online businesses commit to donating a percentage of sales to Menlo when participating shoppers (like YOU) make purchases at their stores or websites using registered cards, by following special links, etc. You do not donate a thing—you simply sign up, then SHOP as usual.
- New Users: Visit escrip.com to set up your eScrip account. Make sure you list “Menlo School Association” (Group ID# 140432382) as your beneficiary group. Register all of your credit & debit cards (personal & business). Every time you spend with those cards at participating stores Menlo earns up to 10% from the retailers.
- Returning Users: log in to your account to update & add cards.
- Bookmark this link to the eScrip Online Mall. Every time you shop online, initiate your search here so the MSPA receives up to 10% of your purchase. Select from 100+ name brand merchants, including Amazon, Apple, Dell, Expedia, Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma and more.
- Chrome Users - Install the eScrip AutoEARN web application which will help identify participating retailers automatically when you shop online. (This way you can avoid starting each online ‘shopping trip’ through the eScrip Online Mall link, as described above.)
- If you have a Target REDCard® Visa, be sure to enroll in the “Take Charge of Education” program. Target Stores will donate up to 1% of your purchases to the MSPA. Click here or call (800) 316-6142 to assign “Menlo School” (ID# 3481) as your designated beneficiary. (Apply for a Target REDCard® at https://redcard.target.com/redcard/rc_main.jsp)
Simply register for as many of the participating programs as you can, use the tools and links, then shop, shop, shop! Questions? Please email email@example.com.