Planning your future? How do you want to leave your legacy? Consider including Menlo in your estate and financial plans.
Education is a legacy – and Menlo School is a vital part of that legacy. Since 1915, thousands of committed alumni, parents, trustees, and friends have supported the School to advance Menlo and provide for its future. Some have made gifts during their lifetime; others have chosen to provide for the School through a planned gift.
Planned Giving can involve making charitable gifts through your estate plans and may result in favorable financial benefits for you or your estate. Menlo welcomes gifts made through different planned giving arrangements. These plans can:
- Pay you or your family income
- Entitle you to charitable income and/or gift or estate tax deductions
- Enable you to leave a legacy for Menlo and support the mission of the School
The most common type of planned gift is a bequest in your will or trust. Menlo accepts many types of planned gifts and assets including cash, securities, real estate, retirement plans, life insurance policies, and others.
If you have decided to include Menlo School in your estate plans, please let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity, make sure the purpose of your gift is understood by the School, and include you as a member of the Menlo School Legacy Society.
For more information about leaving your legacy, please contact Vidya Kagan in Menlo’s Development Office at 650.330.2044 or email@example.com.
- <span class="lw_news_image"><span class="lw_item_thumb"><a href="/live/news/648-bill-welker-51-supports-his-alma-mater/templates/details/planned_giving.php"><img src="/live/image/gid/4/width/148/height/161/crop/1/src_region/8,23,211,226/3921_bill_welker_51.rev.1408054858.jpg" alt="Bill Welker ’51" class="lw_image" width="148" height="161" data-max-w="216" data-max-h="299"/></a></span></span><div class="lw_news_headline"><a href="/live/news/648-bill-welker-51-supports-his-alma-mater/templates/details/planned_giving.php">Bill Welker ’51 Supports His Alma Mater</a></div><div class="lw_news_summary">He is planning for his future and Menlo’s by making a bequest.</div>
- <span class="lw_news_image"><span class="lw_item_thumb"><a href="/live/news/636-scott-jones-74-says-thank-you-in-a-powerful-way/templates/details/planned_giving.php"><img src="/live/image/gid/4/width/148/height/161/crop/1/3874_scott_jones_chairs.rev.1403209809.jpg" alt="Scott Jones ’74 feels deeply indebted to Menlo for the education he received." class="lw_image" width="148" height="161" srcset="/live/image/scale/2x/gid/4/width/148/height/161/crop/1/3874_scott_jones_chairs.rev.1403209809.jpg 2x, /live/image/scale/3x/gid/4/width/148/height/161/crop/1/3874_scott_jones_chairs.rev.1403209809.jpg 3x" data-max-w="1651" data-max-h="1238"/></a></span></span><div class="lw_news_headline"><a href="/live/news/636-scott-jones-74-says-thank-you-in-a-powerful-way/templates/details/planned_giving.php">Scott Jones ’74 Says Thank You in a Powerful Way</a></div><div class="lw_news_summary">Gift Will Provide Opportunities to Future Students</div>
Menlo School is not engaged in rendering legal, financial or tax advice. Charitable giving has complexities that cannot be adequately detailed in brief descriptions. Individual personal situations may vary. Please contact your financial or legal advisor.