Menlo School embraces student, parent, and faculty affinity spaces.
Our commitment and overall priorities to furthering an inclusive environment, whereby safe spaces have been created and cultivated, based on self-identified characteristics such as race, religion, country of origin, nationality, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, etc. It is our hope from establishing and supporting sacred spaces, all stakeholders feel empowered and bring the fullness of their person to the campus with joy and alacrity.
To learn more about Menlo affinity spaces, please view the calendars and contacts below. All advisors or facilitators are listed for contact purposes at the bottom of every calendar. If you desire to participate or learn more about a particular group, please make contact with the advisor(s) before making a formal appearance. In the event you require additional assistance, please contact Menlo School’s Chief of Institutional Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at email@example.com.
Parent Affinity Groups
- African American Parent Affinity Group (View calendar)
- Latinx Parent Affinity Group (View calendar)
- Polynesian Parent Affinity Group (Check back for calendar)
Faculty Affinity Groups
- Faculty of Color Affinity Group (View calendar)
- Asian Teacher/Faculty Alliance Affinity Group (View calendar)
Student Affinity Groups
- African American Student Affinity Group (View calendar)
- Asian Pacific Islander Student Affinity Group (View calendar)
- Polynesian Student Affinity Group (View calendar)
Religious/Spiritual Affinity Groups
- Jewish Families at Meno (JFAM) (View calendar)
Middle and Upper School programs offer an array of clubs, based on expressed interests, including but not limited to: academic interests, community involvement initiatives, etc.
Diversity Club - Middle School
Diversity Club - Upper School
Black Student Union
Spectrum Club (LGTBQ and Allies)