We hope the information below will help you plan your admission process. Menlo uses the Ravenna-Hub platform for registration for admission events and the application.
Ravenna Set-Up Steps
- Ravenna Account Setup here: https://www.ravenna-hub.com/login
- Sign up for optional Informational Admission Events: Parent Information Sessions, Preview Days, Student Panels
- Delegate Recommendation Requests to your student’s teachers
- Request Transcript
- Schedule Required Admissions Interview
- Application Due by January 12, 2023
Admissions Decisions Will be Posted Online
March 17, 2023 after 4:00 p.m.
Enrollment Contracts and Deposits are Due
March 24, 2023 by 12:00 p.m.
The Menlo application is composed of elements that highlight a student’s academic attributes and their personal character. The following items are required as part of the application:
- Short answer and essay questions for parents and students.
- Teacher Recommendations
- Counselor or Principal Recommendation
Menlo School Admission Events 2022-2023
Some of our events will remain virtual and some will be in-person on our campus. Beginning in September, families will be able to register for all of our events through their Ravenna account.
Test-Blind for Fall 2023
As part of our commitment to equity for all applicants, Menlo will not accept standardized testing for Fall 2023 admission. We recognize that standardized testing creates inequities for a variety of reasons, from bias to unequal access to test prep and tutoring. We will continue to evaluate the role of standardized tests in our admission process moving forward.