We hope the information below will help you plan your admission process. Menlo uses the Ravenna-Hub platform for registration for admission events and the application.
Ravenna Set-Up Steps
- Ravenna Account Setup here: https://www.ravenna-hub.com/login
- Sign up for optional Informational Admission Events: Parent Information Sessions, Preview Days, Student Panels
- Delegate Recommendation Requests to your student’s teachers
- Request Transcript
- Schedule Required Admissions Interview
- Application Due by January 12, 2023
Admissions Decisions Will be Posted Online
March 17, 2023 after 4:00 p.m.
Enrollment Contracts and Deposits are Due
March 24, 2023 by 12:00 p.m.
The Menlo application is composed of elements that highlight a student’s academic attributes and their personal character. The following items are required as part of the application:
- Short answer and essay questions for parents and students.
- Teacher Recommendations
- Counselor or Principal Recommendation
- Writing Sample- proctored online by Test Innovators
Menlo School Admission Events 2022-2023
Some of our events will remain virtual and some will be in-person on our campus. Beginning in September, families will be able to register for all of our events through their Ravenna account.
Testing Policy for the 2022-2023 Admission Season
Menlo will remain test-optional for the 2022-2023 Admission Season. As part of our commitment to equity for all applicants, Menlo will not require testing for Fall 2023 admission. We recognize that standardized testing creates inequities for a variety of reasons, from bias to unequal access to test prep and tutoring. We will continue to evaluate the role of standardized tests in our admission process moving forward.