Menlo School Parents Association
Our parent organization enhances the spirit of our “community of one” while preserving unique Upper and Middle School neighborhoods.
Interested in volunteering? Use this sign-up form to let us know!
Menlo School Parents Association (MSPA) is the unified parent organization for Menlo School. The parent-led committees of the Upper School (US) and Middle School (MS) work together under a single governing body, the MSPA Council, to support the school. The purpose of MSPA is to:
- Build community and conduct activities that enrich the Menlo School experience for students, parents, faculty, and staff;
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, issues, and concerns; and
- Engage in limited fundraising activities to support MSPA initiatives that serve outside community partners and the Menlo School community, including the online and live auction events for Menlo’s financial aid program.
At our MSPA meetings, the school administration, faculty, and outside professionals provide important information on current issues and topics related to parenting and education. In some months, the US and MS hold separate parent meetings, and in other months they are combined. For minutes of past MSPA meetings and various school handbooks, go to the Forms & Files page.
MSPA-sponsored events include an annual Parent & Faculty Education Conference, Summer fun events (for 6th Grade students), Fall and Spring grade level parent socials, Menlo Parent Group (MPG) Meetings (for freshman and 6th grade parents), several Faculty/Staff luncheons and Latte Mornings, and more! We also provide support in Academic programs, Admissions, Arts, Athletics, College Counseling, Community Cooks, Communications, and Community Outreach.
Parent participation in MSPA programs is encouraged, and there are many ways for parents to get involved. Please review our Volunteer Opportunities, including:
- Sign-up to Volunteer- submit your area(s) of interest on this form
- Shop 4 Menlo - support MSPA at no cost to you
For those who have stepped up to be a lead volunteer, THANK YOU! Please refer to this Event Resources page to help with event planning and be familiar with these eNotes & zipNotes Submission Guidelines.
Especially for new families, there is a lot to learn about the school and some of the terms and phrases used. Here is a Menlo Dictionary to help educate you on some of the common school terminology.